How to Make & Print Your Own Business Cards on a Computer
5 Different Ways to Make Business Cards
- The easy way to design your own business cards & postcards online! Order printed cards or try a free design to print-at-home. Design online and print your own business cards at home, or have us deliver high quality printing to you. Several designs for print-at-home cards with no added photos are free. We also offer business card printing (silk laminated, matte or glossy). At Business Card
- Watch the video guide to learn how to make business cards. The video tutorial teaches you to design and print business cards for free. Use free business card maker at http://makebadge.com. To create business cards at home or at office follow 4 simple steps:
1) Select business card design template;
2) Upload a company logo or your photo;
3) Add your name, job title, contact information and address;
4) Print your business cards on your own printer.
You’re done! Now go to makebadge.com and make as many business cards as you need.
Makebadge.com is a free business card creator. The online business card application is easy to use and free for everyone.
CardWorks Business Card Software
Design your own printable business cards
- Create and print your own business cards
- Select from a wide range of business card templates
- Change template color schemes for additional customization
With an extensive range of business card templates, CardWorks makes it easy todesign business cards to fit your personal or corporate brand image, giving your customers and business contacts easy access to your contact information.
Download CardWorks Business Card Maker for WindowsGet it Free. A free version is available for non-commercial use. If you will be using CardWorks business card software at home you can download the free version here.
Make FREE Business Cards
Free Business Cards CreatorMake FREE Business Cards using your own logos and backgrounds, instantly print your custom business cards at home any time of day. Use any images, any colors and any fonts, easy to use and print.Step 1 Instructions: Enter your information into the spaces below. You are not required to use all of the spaces, use only what you wish.To make free business cards you can enter whatever info you desire into the spaces below, you don’t necessarily have to enter the information the spaces are asking for. For example, you can put a web address into the “cell” space if you like. This can be done with any of the info spaces below, bear in mind the card styles where designed to allow for a certain amount of space for each entry below. For example a phone number would require less space than a name or a slogan.
- Steps to make your free business cards:
- Pick your business card design by browsing the designs to the left under the create business cards link to see thumbnails of all the styles.
- Choose the “full bleed” (image prints to the edge of card, 8 cards per page) or “no bleed” (white between cards, 10 cards per page) version of the style you have selected. Click here for examples of types of avery business card paper that work with our Business Card Maker.
- Choose “American” card size to make business cards that are 3.5” x 2” (Canada, U.S, Latin America) or choose “International” to make cards that are 85mm x 54mm (Europe and countries using ISO standard paper sizes).
- Enter the information you wish to include on your business cards, only checking the boxes of items you wish to use.
- Choose two colors and one background color to make a custom business card design.
- Make your PDF by choosing single or multiple (8 or 10 cards per page depending on business card design), cutting guides or not, and selecting “Make PDF” The Free Online Business Card Maker